Dr. Praveen consults at multiple locations in the city. So, you can get a consultation at a center that is convenient and closer to you.
Book An Appointment To “Consult With Dr Praveen”
Call us on
Whatsapp us on
What happens in first consultation?
- Detailed history of patient’s complaints is taken
- Thorough examination of the patient is conducted
- Note is made of all the relevant findings
- If any investigations are preformed prior to the visit (e.g. blood tests, CT/MRI scans), those are reviewed.
- A treatment plan is made based on all of the above.
- Further tests may be advised before a final plan is made.
- Whenever necessary, medications are prescribed to alleviate the symptoms.
What happens in subsequent visits?
- If further tests were advised, they will be reviewed
- Final plan of treatment is decided.
- Necessary advice and guidance is provided
- Please call 9372392003 for online consultations
- Online consultation will be arranged on the most convenient platform e.g. whatsapp, zoom, OMIC
- It’s necessary to share the results of relevant investigations performed with us before the online consultation. This will help in decision making and optimum time utilization.
- In spite of online consultation,It may be necessary to have a physical consultation before treatment begins.
- All relevant investigations and reports
- CT/ MRI films and CD
- Arrange all reports in chronological order
- Please remove all the bills and receipts
- Confirm your appointment and call before you start
- Whenever possible please bring the patient along for evaluation